17, జనవరి 2012, మంగళవారం

my enemies appealed in high court...:(:(

I LOVE MY ENEMIES...











I came to know today...my enemies appealed in high court ...I  do agree that they are politically n financially stronger than me...but in terms of confidence I ....AM....THE....KING.... i can punish them very hardly..but :( they are my relatives....i decided form the first day of my business....i want to be ethical else i can do what ever i want...


as much as they escalate the issue that much deep will be their grave...i will never fail..never fail...never fail...


How cool man i am...they made me too rough.....i m friendly but they made me too harsh....i fed up with this people....now i should strong...they played with my emotions...i had strongest confidence when i started business because of these probs i tried SUICIDE...i never cried in my life even i lost my love but never cried but these people made me so much emotionally imbalanced...


yes i was rough in dealing with these peoples...but why i was rough???? 
who were they to decide my life???


in a little span on 25 yrs i learned lot of things... love ...failure....job...business...expatriate life..all what i want to achieve i m on the way to achieve, but but... thanks god...u r making me strong enough by giving problems...they are not problems for me they are lessons...


I WISH I WILL ROCK IN BUSINESS HOW MANY HANDLES MAY COME..I NEVER LOOS MY CONFIDENCE !!!!!

2 కామెంట్‌లు:

వనజ తాతినేని/VanajaTatineni చెప్పారు...

Great Attitude...

I like very much In this words.

thanks god...u r making me strong enough by giving problems...they are not problems for me they are lessons... @
I NEVER LOOS MY CONFIDENCE !!!!!

Keep it..up.

PALERU చెప్పారు...

:):) THNX